- ImprovHQ Description
- Founder Bios
- ImprovHQ Highlights
Zoe Galvez and Betsy Crouch, Co-Founders of ImprovHQ, help leaders and organizations develop effective communication, exceptional collaboration and engaged cultures through interactive learning experiences based in the principles of improvisation and positive psychology. They deliver workshops, keynotes, and executive coaching programs in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. From physician leadership at Kaiser Permanente, to team building at Google, their leading edge programs create lasting impact. www.improvhq.com
ZOE GALVEZ, Co-Founder of ImprovHQ, is one of the most beloved instructors of improvisation in the Bay Area and beyond. She has introduced thousands of clients to the magic of improv. With over a dozen years of coaching and performance experience, she is a long time member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Radio and Television Artists (AFTRA) as well as a Main Stage company member of the nationally-acclaimed BATS Improv in San Francisco where she performs regularly. She is a pioneer in bringing improvisational theater to the world of business.
BETSY CROUCH, Co-Founder of ImprovHQ, is an experienced coach, consultant, and improviser. She has been inspiring high performance through sales management, coaching and consulting for her entire career. Betsy is a Life and Business Coach and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from the University of Michigan. She has conducted approximately 5,000 one on one coaching sessions. Betsy's purpose is to help people identify what makes them come alive and thrive.
- Hired to teach one weekly “in house” class at Twitter in 2011. The program grew to six weekly classes by 2016, and became the #1 “in-house” class offered at Twitter.
- ImprovHQ was voted the #1 People’s Choice Main Stage speaker out of 88 submissions, Wisdom 2.0 Conference 2014, The Wisdom of Improv: Buoyancy, Presence, Joy.
- ImprovHQ’s Betsy Crouch and Zoe Galvez are contributing authors to a contributed volume edited by Dr. Daniel Siegel, Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy, Norton Press (2017).
- TEDx Traverse City speakers, May 2018.
- Their book The Unscripted Leader is coming soon!